Sunday, September 30, 2012

can my wife take my daughter out of state (california) without my permission? she's taken her to florida.?

Question by John S: can my wife take my daughter out of state (california) without my permission? she's taken her to florida.? the judge in florida has granted her temporary custody until the 28th of september even though we are residents of california. i served her with divorce papers from california before she got the temp custody in florida. what can i do besides contact an attorney...don't have the money. Best answer:

Answer by adrianlepine4190
I'm going through kinda the same thing. And my lawyer said that untill the divorce is final and one of us is given custody of the child that legally either parent can take the child and go anywhere they want.

Add your own answer in the comments!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment