Sunday, April 15, 2012

Can a couple that got married in LA get a divorce but both are in other country (Peru)?

Question by : Can a couple that got married in LA get a divorce but both are in other country (Peru)? My brother wants to get divorce. He and his wife have been separated for almost 2 years. He and her are in Lima Peru. He is in Peru for the last year and she went there few months ago. There is zero communication between them. He doesn't know where exactly is she or if she went back to USA. she is American Citizen and he only has the residence. Can my brother sign a power attorney to me to fill out the divorce papers? and I can send the one for the wife to her address here in Los Angeles CA. where they both got married. I need help soon.... my brother wants to get married in Peru and he needs to get divorce... Thanks, Best answer:

Answer by Married
contact court clerk.

Add your own answer in the comments!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment