Sunday, April 8, 2012

DIY divorce in Ohio with Children?

Question by hdhoney03: DIY divorce in Ohio with Children? Im filing myself for a dissolution and was wondering if anyone could tell me a couple of things. Like can it be done in ink or does it have to typed? Are there additional forms i need that arent included in the packet you buy. I bought the lawpak for ohio. I live in Meigs County. Any help would be appreciated. The county clerk was no help at all. They kept saying call an attorney. Best answer:

Answer by frawlicious
Sorry to hear that you are having a hard time. I filed myself in Missouri and all the paperwork was there that I needed. They even had a class that you could go to for help to fill out the paperwork. do they have any organizations in OH that have lawyers that will answer questions for free such as legal aide?

Give your answer to this question below!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment