Friday, April 6, 2012

Q&A: Know of any abused women's advocacy groups in Chicago? Getting screwed some more by husband & attornies.?

Question by seadragon: Know of any abused women's advocacy groups in Chicago? Getting screwed some more by husband & attornies.? I left my abusive husband over 1 year ago & filed for divorce as soon as I left. He's since refused to pay all bills(our home is going into forclosure & we're being sued), cleaned out our bank accounts, shut down my business & attempted taking out loans in my name. Spending his time slandering me, hurting me & running up more attorney fees just to get even w/me for leaving. He's prolonging the divorce & intends to keep all our assets & leave me w/the debts. He's gainfully employed while, I'm working part time because I decided to better myself & go back to school. My mom lent me money to go back to school, because I can't get any financial aid, due to being married. Best answer:

Answer by Katie H
I am in Naperville and have been in a similar situation. email me at baer2the10@yahoo.com I am happy to discuss options.

Give your answer to this question below!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment