Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I am getting a divorce, any advice on how to deal with the loneliness?

Question by Jaya Bhagavan A.R.T.: I am getting a divorce, any advice on how to deal with the loneliness? We really didn't match and I think that we are going to better off without one another. But I am so scared of being alone. Any advice on how to get used to be alone? I am not really as we have two kids, but I will miss the comfort and security of having a husband, even if it was a bad one. I don't want to rush into the sack with some other guy, so if that is your advice, please, leave it unsaid. Best answer:

Answer by gloriap
Gather up the girls, it is time to enjoy you single-ness!!

Give your answer to this question below!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment