Thursday, April 12, 2012

Divorce question and custody in pa?

Question by Ginger: Divorce question and custody in pa? Due to financial matters I can't move out of the house that I currently own with my husband. Thus, we have marital property and also have a four year old son. We have left everything for the courts to decide, including custody of our child. Although I live with him, we do not talk unless it is in front of our son. We basically "live there" but we do not associate with one another. we each have our own jobs and go out with our own friends. For holidays we see our own families and take our child with us. There really is no relationship left to speak of anymore. We file for divorce back in october 2008 and have not heard anything from the courts or the attorneys. I heard from a friend that because I still live with my husband (even thouh things are strained between us), that our divorce won't be granted. But I've also heard that this is becoming pretty common these days. I was just wondering if this was the case. Also will this really take up to two years to finalize because of our inability to agree on ANYTHING? Thanks so much in advance, will pick best answer! Best answer:

Answer by Lela A
Leaving the court to decide how your live should be after a divorce doesn't sound very wise...and living together in your situation doesn't sound healthy for the child..or for people who cannot get along together nor agree on anything with the divorce

What do you think? Answer below!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment