Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Q&A: I want a divorce but can't afford an attorney. Has anyone tried an online divorce? Any other ideas?

Question by Nurse2B: I want a divorce but can't afford an attorney. Has anyone tried an online divorce? Any other ideas? We live in NC. my husband is active duty military, and we have a child. I do not work becuase I'm enrolled full time in a college for nursing. I'm lost--help! For Lar Dawg below--my husband is not in Iraq, although he was for 2 tours. For your information, I am not living in a "poor me" life, I'm living in an abusive marriage. Best answer:

Answer by Lar_ Dawg
Well Christy, your husband is out defending you and me while you are living in a poor me world. Yes you can get an online Divorce but this seems way too sneaky. Is this true that while he is gone away, you want to take his daughter and hook up with another man? I can't see how you and your daughter can make it while you are in school. Good luck with your life, you need it.

What do you think? Answer below!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment