Monday, April 9, 2012

Divorce in Michigan?

Question by Stone Rockslab: Divorce in Michigan? My wife filed for divorce and her attorney filed a motion to seal the divorce details which includes a provision that neither of us discuss what the other person did. I do not want to be prevented from talking about it so refused to sign the divorce papers. So what happens now. Can she still divorce me if I don't sign? I want to be divorced but I want to be able to discuss why we got divorced. Please don't ask why, you can figure it out. I am under that restraining order not to talk about the why. Best answer:

Answer by STARDUST
I don't no.i'm from Michigan to.I would ask your lawyer

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment