Thursday, April 12, 2012

Lawyers and Paralegals, is this an error on my divorce docket? Please read for details?

Question by Sleek: Lawyers and Paralegals, is this an error on my divorce docket? Please read for details? Please read this and tell me if Atty. Laxton (all names changed below) erred. He is NOT my attorney. He is my spouse's attorney. Is this an issue that the judge may question. My attorney, Baxter filed the motion to dismiss on my behalf. My spouse's attorney Laxton filed the opposition and it looks like it was done on my behalf. That's bogus. Please tell me what you think. YES, I've asked my lawyers. We are in two different neighboring states. It is not a question of IF we will divorce and decide custody. Jurisdiction red tape is all that is holding things up. (Going broke waiting for little points to be hammered out! AAaargh...) Thank you. Here it is... (from the online county court docket) 02/18/2009 Sean PERKINS BRIEF IN OPPOSITION TO MTN TO DISMISS. Ronald Laxton 02/11/2009 D1 MO D1 Sean PERKINS MOTION TO DISMISS CASE...... Marvin BAXTER 01/13/2009 N/A SR HEARING SCHEDULED, NOTICE(S) SENT 01/13/2009 N/A SC COMPLAINT FOR DIVORCE SET FOR 02/23/2010 AT 09:30 IN CRTRM 4 BEFORE JUDGE KAYLEN O'LEARY. MO.# 55555 FILED ON 11/19/2008 MOTION FOR TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER 12/31/2008 D1 SR SUMS COMPLAINT(555555) SENT BY REGULAR MAIL SERVICE. TO: Sean PERKINS 123 Main East Cinc, IL 55555-0000 ANSWER DATE: 01/28/2009 Thanks for your time, care and expertise, free of course. Best answer:

Answer by angels_angelsarehere
I have no knowledge of these matters You could talk to a 3rd of 4th year law student, at your nearest university or legal aide

What do you think? Answer below!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment