Sunday, April 1, 2012

my dad molested me when I was a 5-10 years old, now I want to seek justice?

Question by : my dad molested me when I was a 5-10 years old, now I want to seek justice? My dad sexually molested me when I was a little girl, 5-10 years old. It was bad, but the reason why I never told anyone was because he said it was our little secret, and I was just a child, I figured something was wrong but wasn't sure. My mom was also never around with her working and my two older sisters. but now that I am 17, I have known I should do something about it for 2 years, but I still was just to afraid, I threatened him once before that I will go to the court, but he said I would go to jail because there is no proof. But recently I found a little black book I wrote in when I was like 7, I have one paid that said "daddy said to come over there so he can pinch me, I'm afraid of daddy" I wonder if somehow the court could use that, and like make sure i really did write it when I was 7 and I didn't like forge it. and another is he lives in chicago, and this all happened in chicago, but I live in california. I can't get an attorney because I have NO money. since my mom and I moved when I was 11, he hasn't paid any child support in like hmm...6 years. I need the money, but my mom doesn't have money to get a divorce attorney to get the child support. He now has been dating this chick for over a year in Chicago, she has two kids under 14 and they both have a baby on the way. He is still LEGALLY married to my mom. I haven't spoken to him much within the past 6 years besides a hand full of times and once when I brought up the sexually molestion that i remember. I am wondering if I go to the court or a police station if I have to pay someone for advice and if he can go to jail even though it was 7 years ago. and about how I can get child support for the 6 years he hasn't paid for me. And if he does end up going to jail by some divine miracle, if the courts will make him pay me every month for back child support. Thanks. Best answer:

Answer by TheB0a
Then justice shall be served.

What do you think? Answer below!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment