Saturday, April 14, 2012

is this legal way to divorce.?

Question by Keisha: is this legal way to divorce.? married for 5 years been together for about 7 now separated for about 9 months. i told me husband to leave he is angry and negative and ALOT Of issues to many to mention,anyway,. He left and went and found a new girlfriend within a month after us being separated.he has been with her for about 7-8 months now. he cheated on her with other girls already. I know because we were trying to get back together but he had her and these other girls anyway. Needless to say i found out. We have 2 children together he was suppose to pay child support and hasnt been. He hasnt seen the children in 5 months i dont know where he lives he wants to take the children but to be honest i dont trust his lifestyle and all i ask from him is Where are my children going to be? and he cant tell me that so he doesnt see the children well i have been waiting and waiting for him to file for divorce and he keeps saying its coming and it hasnt come. Today he TEXTS and says when i am in town tell him because he has divorce papers for me to sign. Does anyone know what the proper procedures are for divorce in PA. i already looked into it. My question is there a way he can bring me a paper for me to sign and then we get divorced. i dont trust him at all. and i doubt he has filed it is just his way to try to keep me in his pocket. Can anyone help. I want a divorce but also i want him to help with the children. i thought it goes like this, you contact an attorney and then the attorney sends the other party the paper in the mail or to file yourself you send papers in the court house and then they send them to the other party. Does anyone know what the procedures are for divorce in Pennsylvania. Does this sound right. He wants me to meet him and then he says we have to go to the notary and then he says he has a copy for me to. A COPY OF WHAT.. HELP. Best answer:

Answer by heavensent41770
You should've already gotten your copy. If he filed, they (he) sends you a copy to sign. You dont just get 1 copy and take it to the other to sign.. somethings up so if I were you... I'd tell him no. Tell him your going to file yourself and he'll receive a copy IN THE MAIL.

Give your answer to this question below!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment