Saturday, April 7, 2012

what kind of proof requires to be a florida resident?

Question by Feroze R: what kind of proof requires to be a florida resident? i am florida resident for 20 years as i own the property.now my son who mostly deployed overseas,he has property in MD and basically he is a MD resident.now from his job and promotion if he has becomes florida resident he may get some tax Relief.i live half of the time with him and half of the time in florida.he is a very loving and caring son and even though i have two daughters but he is the one he takes care of me.his love for me is unconditional and i want to die living with him,so i decided to put his name into my property deed but it will be my biggest mistake to add his name just because ha has fathered a child,just for dating the girl for 3 visit, whose mother hide the baby from all of us,for i.5 years, and when she can't afford then she went for child support so my son went for his dna and all the required proof and have to pay a big chunk of child support and the mother has not given his last name and she do not wants to have any thing beside the child support,my son was quite that the baby was breast feeding and we never intended to snatch a baby from the mother,as in my daughter's divorce we have seen all the drama how badly the baby girl was traumatized when her father forcefully took away the baby when she was 3 years old,because she never known her father,but her father to punish his wife with the court order suddenly show up and took baby for a week,if he would first familiarized with her for few hours and then took was not a shock to the girl who never known her father,now she is 7 she hates her father but she developed how to manipulated parents to make them happy and get what ever she wants.i am telling this just u guys to understand the situation and the complication for every person's deed,it starts nicely whether a marriage or a baby or money or property,but if any thing goes wrong or against the will of other partner then it becomes very ugly. i love my son and i am not going to take this property in my grave, which is paid off, and he is the one who paid it off 12 years ago,and my son is the only one will get it when i die. i decided not to put his name on my property deed instead to make him a solo owner i will have a will for him.just because he might get married and his future wife she is a very nice well educated girl,but she is 17 years younger with him and have a lot of her parents side and grant parents side property and wealth that she and her Brother will have,they both are in love and she love him i think more than my son,( but as i said every thing starts nicely)as compare to my son he has every thing but every thing on loan,but a very good paying job,through which the mother of his baby will drain him out for the child custody battle,the baby loves his father and i know he will never miss his mother whatever visitation time court will allow him,but the mother of the child told him this last visit that if he thinks she will let her child away from her sight that will never happen,so in this kind of situation i do not want we all go homeless and every one knows how much attorneys take advantage of this kind of case to squeeze money no mercy. now what other identification or proof he will need with out a property in his name in florida,beside, registration for vote, a florida driver license,in which he can give his address to my home as he can live with me? i want all the right information to gather for im as he will have one week off to show his move to florida, some one said he will need two utility bills in his name that will show his residency to this state,the bills are in my name solly,and if i let him have my electricity bill will be only one piece of evidence i can let me have my phone but i use cell phone so i do not have any land line,can he have the water bill changed to his name that can be second required proof, but to change the electricity and water bill to his name, is it going to effect my benefits from this property? as i get homestead exemption and widower discount on my return and from next year i may not even have to file a tax return as i do not earn any thing beside a small social security pension which is less than $ 900/year. since half of the time i live with him so he do not charge any thing from me so i easily just pay my property taxes and all the bills from my pocket. i hope some one out there will read it and understand the long story of my concern and the as a mother to her loving sun to pay him back to help him to get any benefits from me from his tax saving or any thing that make him to change his residency to florida. i need a clear legal 100% sure answer.no guess.person who knows the florida law and want to help me by understanding my situation and my son's need,please let me know as soon as u can.specially what and how to start,water and electricity in his name?can i add him on my bills will be good? or just remove my and let him have only his name,how much deposit for water and electricity will cost? please do not go for my grammar mistakes or sentence error,as English is not my mother tongue,try to understand the situation then answer. Best answer:

Answer by Weyman
A Notarized " Affidavit of Fact" (or truth) stating he is living with you there should be enough

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment