Thursday, April 5, 2012

filing for divorce in Michigan...what are the steps i need to take?

Question by snugglebug: filing for divorce in Michigan...what are the steps i need to take? We live in Macomb County, Michigan... We are doing an uncontested Divorce, with A MINOR CHILD, with no attorney... What papers or things do I need and where do I get them...Clerks office no longer gives you the paper work. they said you have to get them from targetinfo.com and this cost $ 47. Should I do this or should I go to the library and have them printed. Should I try for legal aid...will this slow the process down? ANY HELP ADVICE OR ANYTHING WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!! THANKS Best answer:

Answer by MissingInAction
Admit you're a failure.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment