Saturday, April 28, 2012

Military mom that lost custody of her son?

Question by Kay Kay: Military mom that lost custody of her son? Hi, I'm from charleston sc, and that is where I filled for divorce. My ex-husband gained custody of my son bc im in the military. I currently pay him $ 800 in child support every month. So what I'm asking is if anyone knows a good attorney in Charleston SC willing to do whatever it takes to help me get custody of my son. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get him back. I think it is wrong that I lost my son bc of the job that I have. I know that I can provide a better home than his father. Thanks They really need a law to protect us. Best answer:

Answer by LADY
interview with at least 3 different attorneys and find one that you are comfortable with and who has positive experience in helping women in your exact situation. also, make sure that your attorney is going to work for YOU...not necessarily what HE thinks is best. Best wishes!

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment