Thursday, July 12, 2012

dedicated husband and father needs divorce advice.?

Question by json: dedicated husband and father needs divorce advice.? I think my wife wants to leave. I don't want to break up my family, and I have tried just about everything, counceling ext... but she does not even try to make it work. I told her If that is what she wants I will take 100% responsibilty of or 3 year old son. all she has to do is support herself. we have about 10,000 dollars in debt, witch she should be half responsible for. We have been married for 6 years, and she has stayed home with our son for 3. I wish we could work this out, we had a good marriage, and I love her more then anything. I don't want to fight over my son, both are good parents, and want to raise and see him as much as possible. but right now I am looking for advice if we do divorce. Best answer:

Answer by jaytee0_0_0
Well if she wants out you need to let her go. She will do nothing but cause you and your son misery becuase shes miserable

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment