Monday, July 30, 2012

how do i leave this place?

Question by : how do i leave this place? Ok, I know this will probably turn out kind of long, but please help me... I was adopted at birth, bc my adoptive mother was merried to my biological mothers brother, and she couldnt have kids....I was never supposed to leave florida but my adoptive mom and husband got divorced. So now i live in North Carolina, and im 17. I have met my biological mother, brothers, ect. and i love them and they love me. But here in NC.. My mom constantly tells me to leave, my adoption was a mistake, im a horrible person, im just a fat *****, and i have no ambition, but i know im a really good kid, i dont do drugs, i make good grades, I intern at a elementary school with 1st graders and i know what i wanna do when im older. I just cant take it anymore, i sometimes feel suicidal, and i cry a lot, all i do in my house is get yelled at and we fight. I know suicide isnt good and im not trying to get an easy way out, i just cant deny that it has crossed my mind.. Is there anyway i can go to Florida, because they really want me, im leaving when im 18 anyway. Its where i belong... Can my biological mother get a attorney or something... how can i make things better...im so lost. im freshly 17 so i have one year to go, i have tried to hard so far but as i get older it gets harder ... not any bette Best answer:

Answer by i-Yoda
It gets better. Don't lose hope.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment