Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Due to a recent divorce; I need home advice-?

Question by Ads A: Due to a recent divorce; I need home advice-? Due to a recent divorce, I need advice; I have an outstanding home equity of $ 50,000 and the present home mortgage is $ 250,000 and the home is valued at $ 365,000, what would be the house payment if I was to keep the house. Would I be better off selling? Is there a way to figure out what the hosue payment would be? Best answer:

Answer by alterfemego
We can't really give you a good answer, because we don't have all your financial information, nor do we want it. You need to talk with several lenders about their refinance programs. Doesn't sound like you're too bad off yet, so your own loan company won't talk with you about helping at this point. I suggest you try to refinance and stay for awhile.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment