Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Q&A: Need my divorce to go throuigh but I dont have money for a lawyer?

Question by Javi: Need my divorce to go throuigh but I dont have money for a lawyer? I live in PA...I have been separated for a yr...cheated on for about 17 months but she will not sign the divorce paperwork and she has been out of the house for a yr and still cheats. I filed for divorce about a yr ago. If she does not sign, I have to wait one more year until its final according to PA law. What do I need to do or who do I contact to get it in front of the judge so I can explain this without an attorney? I cant afford one right now. Everythign is settled...I have the kids, I bought her out of the house...all we need is a signature but she will not do it for some reason or another. I dont get it? I just want this to end...and I want the judge to hear why and I am sure he would grant it but what do I have to do? Best answer:

Answer by Linda M
if she does not sign or show up to court you get it all so go for it.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment