Saturday, July 7, 2012

What can I do help please?

Question by Cornflakes: What can I do help please? My sister is an abused victim who has four children. She finally divorced her husband that always abused her and the children while he was in jail for one year. When the torture of the divorce was over she found a place to live with her children while on well fare but still had social services on her ass because both her and the kids were abused. Recently she was unable to pay for the water bills and social services took her children away when they found out at a surprise visit at her home. When they took the kids away my sister tried to explain to her that she was scheduled to go to my parents house the following day but they still took the kids. Now she doesn't qualify for well fare anymore and was forced to leave the house. She is currently living in a homeless shelter while still fighting for her kids with social services. The problem is the actual social worker treats her like a criminal! She calls her names and never fills out the referral that she needs for a class called domestic violence or something like that. She has to do that class according to her case plan in court. But how can she regain her children if that social worker never complies? I have spoken to the supervisor and made several consumer complaints but they are all just buddies at work I assume and aren't helping us at all! I don't have the money to hire an attorney for her, and I wish to help her but I am lost and don't know what to do anymore when even the supervisor and manager aren't listening. It hurts to hear my sister cry over her children, she is a great mother and doesn't deserve this, please any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. PS. I live many states away from her, she is residing in the county of Los Angeles in California. Also, she was never given an interpreter and was denied one when requested by the judge because they do not have a Dutch interpreter but she doesn't know what is going on in court, this is why I am trying to help her. Best answer:

Answer by Pressurespot
Seek the Lord

What do you think? Answer below!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment