Thursday, July 5, 2012

How to make my divorce move along faster??

Question by lunchbreak2006: How to make my divorce move along faster?? I filed for divorce in October 2007. Neither my attorney or my ex's attorney seem to be doing anything to get this process moving!!!!! I filed, then in PA there is a 90-day "cooling off" period. That went by...in the meantime I completed interrogatories but I don't know if my ex completed his or not. And that's it, nothing has happened. I am frustrated and broke and need to know what I can do to force them to do their jobs. I live in Pennsylvania. I can't afford to fire my attorney and get another because I don't have any money for another retainer and I've already spent over $ 1000 on the one I've got. Any help/advice would be incredibly appreciated. Best answer:

Answer by lucy
decide together what you are splitting, paying for, responsible for, etc. put it on paper have it notarized and both submit it to your attorneys. If there is something you can compromise on, give it up. Get this done and move on. You can always replace things later on. He is holding you up good luck

Add your own answer in the comments!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment