Monday, July 30, 2012

New York NY Prenuptial Agreement Attorney Pearl River Divorce Lawyer New York

www.johnsoncohenlaw.com 877-807-1472 At Johnson & Cohen, LLP we can help those throughout the Pearl River, New York area with their family law matters. If you need help negotiating or drafting a prenuptial agreement, contact us. Video Rating: 0 / 5

www.lpgdivorce.com 212-608-9000 After over 17 years of practicing law I have realized that choosing the right divorce lawyer is probably the single most important decision a client needs to make. Finding a lawyer that listens to you and is able to identify the unique nature of your case can be the difference between successfully navigating a difficult process and disaster. I believe that my clients are intelligent and, as a result, I use a very "down to earth" style in which I focus on service, education and advocacy. Many clients tell me from the outset of their divorce, "this is the fight of my life". What I do in my law practice is convey to the client that we are going through this process together and although I am not married to their spouse, I am going to listen and advocate for their position. Advocacy is supporting your cause by pleading your case before the court. If the judge believes you more than your spouse, you will achieve a better result in your divorce. If the judge does not "like" you or does not believe your claims, you will not achieve a good result. Preparation is crucial to effective advocacy. It is important that we both do our homework. Assisting our office in preparing legal documents and providing us with the information and documentation requested not only reduces legal costs, but can make it easier for us to prepare your case and permit us to focus on strategy. I work hard for each of my clients as I have found that preparation results in a ... Video Rating: 0 / 5



Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment