Sunday, July 1, 2012

question for the ex wives out there?

Question by survivor: question for the ex wives out there? i asked earlier if i should send my ex a birthday card given that her 30th birthday is coming up. we haven't spoken in 3 months, divorce proceedings are under way, lots of people telling us we're better off without the other, nasty things filed in court. however she is turning 30 and i did love her. still do. earlier in the divorce, i told her not to contact me, go through my attorney. i was angry. she was as well. now that the anger is subsiding, i want to be civil. i'll always love her in some way. actually she was the love of my life. she's very emotional now. by contacting her i don't want a freakin restraining order slapped on me to not contact her but i want to wish her a happy birthday. i am human and loved her. plus in NC you have to be separated a year before your divorced anyway so technically she'll be my wife until next may. should i wish her one? If you ex wives left your husband did it bother you to hear from him at all? Best answer:

Answer by my_shamayim
Hrm ...

Add your own answer in the comments!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment