Friday, July 6, 2012

Q&A: My husband signed the divorce papers. How do I file them with the court?

Question by : My husband signed the divorce papers. How do I file them with the court? I live in Broward County Florida. I had an attorney and he didn't but he was fighting everything. I am now unable to pay my attorney and she will no longer represent me, so I am doing this myself. My husband has now decided to sign the divorce papers and brought them to me. I do not know what to do with them. Do I have to fill out a form and take them to the courthouse to file them? Best answer:

Answer by Mike
If he did not notarize them, just put them on your refrigerator until you can afford an attorney

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment