Monday, July 9, 2012

Q&A: Practical Divorce advice: How the hell do I start over?

Question by Celene: Practical Divorce advice: How the hell do I start over? I am in the air about how to literaly go about leaving my husband and starting over in a new city (I have been suffocated by my current home for years-- this town is too small for the both of us!). I mean, how much money will i need to even TALK to a lawyer? We dont have kids, but we have 2 cats, one pregnant. I'd like to keep them both + offspring , does a normal divorce case even handle animals? I have no hangup s about my stuff. He can keep everything we bought together. I just want what I came with and neither of us has lots of money to fight over so thats that. Do i even NEED a lawyer? Can I move before the divorce is final and do the paperwork by mail? Is it rude to send out a divorce announcement? (Just kidding, kind of.) Is there someone who will just talk to me about it? How was your divorce? Best answer:

Answer by dirbe22
divorce sux just serve him and leace him and go from there. Don't move b4 it could cause a big headache

Add your own answer in the comments!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment