Sunday, June 3, 2012

Can anyone PLEASE help me find a free/cheap family attorneys?

Question by : Can anyone PLEASE help me find a free/cheap family attorneys? Im 27 year old homemaker with 15 month old daughter.My boyfriend of 2 and a half years is self employed as a contractor and is quit successful at it.He makes anywhere from 20,000 a job to 90,000 a job and sometimes dose multiple jobs in a year.He told me that Im stupid and could never stand up in court next to him.Plus,he says he can afford a great attorney and I cant.Which is true! Hes is super controlling.I have to ask for every dime I get.But I want out of this relationship.Im just so scared Im not going to be able to find a probono attorney or cheap very cheap attorney to help me.He knows how to hide money extremely well! I watched him hide thousands during his 3 year divorce from his previous wife(we are not married).I cant survive without depending on him.That's why I need to leave.PLEASE if anyone knows of any attorneys that can help,help me and contact me.Im in the Chicago land area.Thank you so much. Sincerely,desperate mom Best answer:

Answer by jcjnunley
If you can, find a women's shelter for abused women. That is first get your daughter out of an abusive relationship. She does not need to grow up watching her parents fight. Second, you are not married to him so no need for a divorce. Depending on the laws in your area, you may or may not be able to get spousal support until you can get on your feet. Usually spousal support is only for married women who have no other way of supporting themselves. Look on the internet for Legal assistance firms in Chicago. For ex: I live in Texas and we have something called Northwest Texas Legal Aid for people in certain zip codes who are low income they can apply and possibly qualify for free legal assistance.

What do you think? Answer below!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment