Saturday, June 30, 2012

Q&A: where can i get free help or advice for my summary dissolution?

divorce attorney los angeles
by dbking
Question by redcandi: where can i get free help or advice for my summary dissolution? my husband brought a joint dissolution paper to my home for me to sign. eager to end the marriage i stupidly signed without getting copies.. also i signed that paper in december of last year. in may of this year my husband calls me and says that the paperwork never went through some information was wrong so i was under the impression we had to sign new papers. so acouple of months went by and i called him for his home address to get the process started again, and he tells me that his attorney took care of it, and the divorce should be final in november. my question is, is it possible for the paper i signed last year to be used? shouldn't i have gotten served to fill out a new paper? also when i call to get copies he just blows me off and says i'll fax it to you sometime. what can i do? i have tried calling the courts in los angeles where he filed, but it is impossible to get anything without driving all the way up there to speak with someone in person. i live in san diego by the way. please help Best answer:

Answer by ohmy
legal aid at the court house

Give your answer to this question below!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment