Sunday, June 17, 2012

I have no custody papers and live in NC. He is now refusing to to send her back after her summer visit.?

Question by chasity d: I have no custody papers and live in NC. He is now refusing to to send her back after her summer visit.? we have been separated for 3 years. He allowed me to move to nc with my daughter almost two years ago. We have no custody order and he is now refusing to return her. I have always granted him summer visits. Can I just go take her back. I have no money for an attorney and he has never paid a dime of child support. The only way he said he return her is if I come up with $ 1000 to pay for a divorce. Plus the cost of missing work and transportation to and from ohio. I want to know if I can just go get her. Or will i be charged with kidnapping Best answer:

Answer by Kimberly B
ouch.. this would be a tough one...call your local police station and ask them what to do...have them contact the ohio police and see what the possible charges may be if any...shes your child to.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment