Saturday, June 30, 2012

NC child custody question - Please Help?

Question by sweetncgal78: NC child custody question - Please Help? Basics: 7 year old son born in my previous marriage, the father and I divorced and as far as custody... all we have is a generic piece of paper signed by us both and notarized. The father wants to take the child to a lowrider car show four hours away for 3 days and he will miss school on monday. These car shows are not for children, explicit music, wet tshirt contest, sometimes alcohol consumption. I dont want him to go and the child does not want to go. So my question is, If the father comes to get the child on friday and I refuse to give him to the father, will the police/sheriff make me hand him over? There are no court ordered custody arrangements. Yes I know I need an attorney - I am going to retain one but I needed to know this information now and I cant get into an attorneys office before this car show. Best answer:

Answer by Tiffany
no the police cant make u hand ur son over ur the mother and no courts are involved so u can defo tell him no way ok !!!!!

Give your answer to this question below!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment