Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Q&A: my husband stops giving me money couple months ago, we have 2 kids how can I get money from him?

Question by pupicek77: my husband stops giving me money couple months ago, we have 2 kids how can I get money from him? I am thinking to divorce my husband. But we still live in same house and none of us want to move out. We have 2 kids (age 6 and 4). My husband stops giving me money couple months ago. Before that I split our saving in half, because he treatened me. I spend almost all money on food, clothes, school supplies ...etc... my husband paid all bill so far. This month he decided not to pay for internet and TV and my cell. I am trying to get full time job, but so far I was able to work some part time jobs. Hope I will make more money in future for me and kids, but I am looking for some option to get money for our kids from my husband. He is working out of town, so he is at home only once a week 1-3 days at a time. At that time he goes out with kids and buy them expensive toys. I had to pay for gas also and I am afraid he will sell the car I am driving (it is in his name, still on payments - he is paying that). Can he do that ? We live in Illinois. Chicago - NW suburbs ...any recommendation for good attorney ? Best answer:

Answer by friskymisty01
look in your phone book under lawyers , make an appointment and go find out what you can do and how to go about this* sounds like your husband is controlling everything....and is secluding you from everything. cutting you off financially.....not paying certain bills and yes soon he will stop you from using the car and your cell phone* definatley get some legal advice* g'luck*

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment