Saturday, June 2, 2012

My husband was away at school when he asked for a divorce. We had just moved so our stuff was in storage?

Question by letmebe_23: My husband was away at school when he asked for a divorce. We had just moved so our stuff was in storage? i didn't have a power of attorney so I couldn't get it out. I had to find my own place when he got back he got his own place and got the stuff out of storage. He wont give me anything!! None of the children's furniture my kids are sleeping on a air mattress.. He is giving me BAH but i need the furniture and stuff he is holding it hostage to try and force me to sign a seperation agreement. We live in NC u have to be seperated for a year before u can get a divorce.. Basically can he do this?? Is there anything I can do?? Besides go to his chain of command that isn't going to well. Best answer:

Answer by lily
Go dump the kids on this chicken of a husband, he has their stuff let him take care of them.

Give your answer to this question below!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment