Friday, June 15, 2012

When is a judge not a judge?

Question by : When is a judge not a judge? when his seal has been removed. That's right. I had a lien on my ex-husband's house, that supported a court ordered divorce settlement. I was offered $ 300.00 to take the lien off and it would be an automatic payment. I showed it to my husband and explain to him what it meant, that I would only receive the $ 300.00 instead of getting what the divorce papers both parties, Jay and Peggy Kelley had agreed upon. This was NOT the only agreement that has been that Jay breached he also breeches that agreed upon terms of indefinite medical full coverage. He is the one who did this part (Jay is an ex-policeman and currently resides less than a mile from where I live.) So as it went, I, and my husband had been en route to Chicago, Nov. 29, 2005 on I69 N. at mile marker (I think) 124 - 128. I was driving yellow cab at the time, all of the sudden the van swerved out of control, sending my husband, a passenger, and myself into a roll down an embankment. I thought I was dead. I was dazed and couldn't focus. I seen lights, and since the van landed upside down, I started seeing lights, I thought they were star due to where I was seeing them, they were in fact headlights I was seeing in the distance, and I realized I was upside down. My husband, Romualdas, tried to help me get loose, it took a few minutes but he did. Shortly after getting out of the van, a I seen as 2 other people also lost control of their vehicle. I screamed for my husband to move because one was aimed directly toward him, it missed him. Thank you Hashem. As is, I ended up going to court while having a fractured skull, my doctor, Dr. Farr gave me this as the Dx., the reason I was not initially screened after the wreck is because I am not fond of doctors or hospitals so I refused to go when I was injured in the car wreck. Rimas, my husband's translator helped us. He got my husband to the airport safely, and got me home safely. A friend came and cared for me during the recuperation period, but stubborn as I am I didn't wait until I was well enough to go back to work. okay back to where I left off.. The Judge who was suppose to be in the court that I was scheduled for didn't sit in his own seat, instead, a different Judge did. (cutting trivial belittlement's out of what all she had said) she asked the attorney for Jay Kelley ( his name is Roland, who also was an attorney for Lisa (can't remember her last name it was a drug case but I would recognize her face). if he had documentation of the divorce. He handed her a paper without the Judge's seal. I showed her the paper with the Judge's seal. She agreed the lien would be lifted , I explained if she allowed it to be lifted that I would not get my settlement. I was 100% right, I did not get it. I did get my personal property, of which was an antique china closet that has just gotten a broken leg. It was explained, by Jay he didn't know how it happened. However, it was in his possession when it happened. Best answer:

Answer by Cornish Maid
It's a great pity that your judge was not 'Judge Judy'. Over in the UK she has been winning more and more respect for her ability to put wrongs in their proper place. We wish we had someone like her closer to us!

Give your answer to this question below!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment