Friday, June 1, 2012

My friend is a marine and needs some advice on the divorce process?

Question by pendy1783: My friend is a marine and needs some advice on the divorce process? My friends ex- wife filed for divorce and he's worried that he will live in the barracks. They have 2 kids together and he's currently paying child support. I would appreciate it if I can get some facts down so I can tell my friend. Thank you! Best answer:

Answer by Lovely
I am a military spouse, and he wont have to live in the barracks if he is e4 and up because he can get this stuff called BAH (basic allowance for housing) and live off base, if he contests the divorce (which i advise he does) then she will be waiting on funds and support until they settle and she will have to find her own place, which means he will most likely get custody since hes the one with the stable income and stable job. it depends on if she works and if she can get a hold of his command officer to drag his name thourhgh the mud. he needs to talk to legal

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment