Thursday, June 28, 2012

Can my husband kick me out of the house? NC state?

Question by Nongluck J: Can my husband kick me out of the house? NC state? We're married for a year. The my husband wants a divorce and wants me out of his house. He has another woman. He pay for the bill. All is his name. He will rent apartment for me. But I don't want to move the house. I'm a foreigner so I'll have problems with my 10 years green card if I move out. I don't know what to do as I know nothing about family law in the US. I'll meet attorney next week. But right now I need some advices from you guys. Thank you. Best answer:

Answer by Racer
I wouldn't move until you speak to your Attorney....but, because his name is on the house and not yours, you may not have a hope to stay, and you'll have to leave.

What do you think? Answer below!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment