Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Has anyone ever had trouble with an attorneys and fraudulent charges?

Question by shihtzusamantharules: Has anyone ever had trouble with an attorneys and fraudulent charges? I have been done with this attorney for 2 years since my divorce was final. I have been slow paying, but mainly because she did a terrible job in representing me. Also she charged me for reading a couple of my ex-husband's attorney's letters to her, even after the divorce was finalized, hence the reason for slow-pay. I do, however pay her faithfully ever month. Last month I requested a break down from their accounts receiveable department. She sent me an invoice yesterday and put accounts receivable printout "NC" (No Charge), but underneath she put conference with client 1.5 hours, $ 300.00, November 9th 2006. I have not spoken to her or anyone in her office since November 2004. I think she is bullying me. Anyone have similar problems with Attorneys? Best answer:

Answer by voiceofreason
Call her and ask her about the charges, then threaten to report her to the bar. Lie and say that you have retained another attorney to discuss this matter with.

Add your own answer in the comments!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment