Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Q&A: Any advice on getting over a hard divorce?

Question by GreenGirlie: Any advice on getting over a hard divorce? I'm having a hard time getting over a painful divorce. He walked out on me and the kids I spent half of my life with him. I treated him really well. I even worked so he could stay at home with the kids. He now likes to remind me of how much he wants to sleep with other girls, parties all night, and sleeps until 1. While I have all of the responsibilities and bills. Any advice to get through this? I have no will to fight anymore. Best answer:

Answer by Rowdy
Find a guy younger than him and have fun! Revenge is the best medicine.

Give your answer to this question below!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment