Friday, June 15, 2012

Question about Divorce/Family law?

Question by AM2: Question about Divorce/Family law? I am in my late twenties and I live in NC. My soon to be ex wife moved back to Arkansas last year in October after living here for six months with me. We met while i was stationed there in the military. She filed for divorce in March. When I got the divorce papers in the mail I saw that she would only allow me to see our daughter when I go to AR to visit from time to time. She claims that I am "unfit" and from what I understand has told her lawyer many negitive statements about me most which are untrue. My mother lives one mile away and my aunt and many other family members live near by. They are more than willing than willing to help me out with my daughter when I need. I pay the charted amount of child support and I am responsible adult. Upon receiving the divorce papers I consulted with an atourney and she tells me that the standard visitation guideline for ones in my case (both parents live far apart) is that I have the right to have our daughter in my home for six weeks in the summertime and every other year the week of Christmas. My wife says no way. My attorney also says, which I'm not sure I believe that my the court may order my wife to pay the travel expenses of visitation. Kinda worried about whats gonna happen Any ever been or know some one who has been in the same or a similar Best answer:

Answer by Geovany
http://sowhatpeeps.webs.com

What do you think? Answer below!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment