Thursday, June 14, 2012

Nc custody question help!!!!!!!!!!!?

Question by : Nc custody question help!!!!!!!!!!!? Ok my husband and I are seperated but there is no legal seperation or divorce paperwork filed. Our daughter lives with him and I pick her up on weekends(I am military) lately my husband who has always been controling want to say I can't pick her up when we agreed I could. Can I just pick her up next time and keep her. I talked to my command and they r find with me having her full time, I just want to make sure this is completely legal. I live in nc and from what I read it seems to be legal , I do plan on getting an attorney advice also. Best answer:

Answer by Stuart
As you two are not legally separated or divorced, and there is no custody order from the court, you two can play "steal the kid" all you want to. Of course, he'll figure out a way to get her back, and you'll be back to square one. Get an attorney. - Stuart

Add your own answer in the comments!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment