Saturday, June 16, 2012

Has anyone attended Glendale Law School?

Question by christiansareawesome: Has anyone attended Glendale Law School? I'm not ready to attend a $ 130,000 school to get a JD. There is this law school accredited by the California Bar Examiners called Glendale Law School. It costs $ 45,000 for all three years! However, once I graduate I will only be able to practice law in California because it's not accredited by the ABA. People tell me not to go cause I may not get hired once I graudate. However, I plan to assist attorney's with their cases like a paralegal. I may have an advantage when going to get a paralegal job I think....because unlike a paralegal I would actually have a license to practice law. I also found out that some attorneys didn't even go to law school in california!!!! I'm not looking for a major position in a major law firm...i plan to do low cost legal assistance to minorities in Los Angeles, CA. I want to do immigration, landlord-tenant, divorce, employment discrimination law, and personal injury. I don't think my Latino/Hispanic clients will be too concerned over where I went to law school RATHER whether I'm a good attorney. From what I heard....you learn how to be an attorney outside of law school not in. Though you do get the fundamentals there. I also rough Junior College years because I got soo many Ws (12+). But at CSU I'm getting A-s and Bs. I'm majoring in political science. Best answer:

Answer by hi
no cant help sry

What do you think? Answer below!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment