Saturday, June 23, 2012

Problem with my ex-husband and his new wife. It involves my youngest son. They live in New York?

Question by firey_spirit_66: Problem with my ex-husband and his new wife. It involves my youngest son. They live in New York? Me and my ex-husband have been divorced for 10 years now. Just two years ago i had to let my ex-husband take my youngest son for various reasons. The main one was to keep my son safe. I lived in a very bad area. Anyway me and my ex were always able to talk about anything including my son. Last year my ex married this girl from the state i live in Georgia. Everything was ok until she came along. I noticed my ex changed not for the better but the worse. They both smoke pot and i found out with my son as well. I was very angry about this. I was not in a position though to get my son back. I tried to go visit my son and my ex would not let me visit with him. I still have custody of my son, i never gave up custody. I do not like the idea of this woman raising my son. Some people said well call the cops on your ex, he told me if i ever did that i could forget about ever seeing my son again. And yes i am over my ex and have been but it really irks me that he would marry this one as he put it a spur of the moment thing and when he met her he didn't like her. Why is it that some people do things like this for? Has the dope finally clouded his mind? I cant write or talk to my son on the phone without my ex listening in or reading what i write to my son so what am i suppose to do? I can't afford an attorney and my son seems to be content with smoking pot but i am not ok with that. Best answer:

Answer by ♬ ♩La Guitarra♬ ♩
of fuck no you better go beat that bitches ass and get your son back

Add your own answer in the comments!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment