Thursday, June 7, 2012

Will terminating my parental rights in New york ,New jersey free me from future child support?

Question by heartbroken: Will terminating my parental rights in New york ,New jersey free me from future child support? My ex husband and I share joint legal custody of our 7yr old daughter. He has residental custody due to the fact that I moved back to Florida during our bitter divorce. I am supposed to be able to have her half the year but my ex refuses to abide by the court order and knows that I cant afford an attorney to take him back to court. He has completly cut me off from my child and Is waiting for me to marry my wealthy fiance before pursuing child support. I want to support my child and will continue to send her money so that her ever need is met. I simply dont want my ex to come after my new husband and I with dollar signs in his eyes. At this point I dont have much hope of getting custody of my daughter becuase I live in FL and cant endure another 2yr custody battle that costs $ 30,000. If I give up my rights will I still have to pay support leagaly? I feel I have no rights as it is so this will just keep my ex from further trying to ruin me. I will continue to send $ to my daughter after. Best answer:

Answer by wishingstar5555
Is this a loaded question ?

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment