Friday, June 22, 2012

Divorce for a stay at home mom? HELP!?

Question by pleaseohplease5555: Divorce for a stay at home mom? HELP!? I'll start by saying: I AM looking for a job, but obviously the job market isn't great right now, and there are no jobs available which would currently enable me to work and put my child in daycare and still make money. I have been working from home, but the pay isn't the greatest. Having said that: My husband filed for divorce 3 months ago after being caught in an affair. I still haven't been able to respond because I can't afford an attorney. I've been a SAHM (now a work at home mom) without income. We had no joint accounts. My family and friends are unable to lend me the money. The money I'm making from home isn't enough to support us AND come up with $ 1500. Legal aid in PA will not help with divorce and/or custody cases. There's no such thing as free legal help here for divorces. I have no idea what to do! I have to respond quickly. Does anyone have any ideas? Best answer:

Answer by Cali Girl 35
Make him pay for child care.... I bet you can find a good lawyer and the court could make him pay your leagle cost.

What do you think? Answer below!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment