Tuesday, June 19, 2012

What do I do I told my wife 2 weeks ago I wanted a divorce and she broke down continued...?

Question by Dave: What do I do I told my wife 2 weeks ago I wanted a divorce and she broke down continued...? I told her I wanted a divorce after she told me the night before she was filing the paper work because she's angry... Long story short I'm separating from the service and having a heck of a time finding work even with as a college graduate (so don't give me the heckle to go to school got the 4 year), re-enlisting is not an option I am tired of the military and want out and for 6 years and 11 months (11 month extension) I couldn't stand being in and finally on the 3rd of November I am done Anyways as I was saying we have been fighting and very limited on funds as she has not worked the whole time and still doesn't. We do have three children and I have been looking for work back home with little to no luck... Well throughout my time in service my wife is very bitter and will go the extra mile to make a situation hell if she can this is basically why I stated with her for so long because I didn't want the backlash from the military but now that I'm done and have my life back they can't do a thing about it (IE make me take marriage courses, through me in some comp barrack, constant visits to the first sgt, no contact orders) you know generally make your life suck. Now that I have been away from her for almost a month I haven't really don't anything like party because I am over that but I honestly haven't missed her at all even though I tell her I do. I miss my kids to death but her not really at all. Now here comes the tricky part I have a mortgage out in my name, both cars out in my name, and maybe like 3 grand in credit cards out in you guessed my name because she hasn't worked and has zero credit... Now I don't want to move back to OH where my house and everything is I want to stay here in Mass and my wife and kids will probably go to NC where she is from (ya I know I won't really ever see my kids please don't rub that in) and as I said we are very limited in funds. So how do I go about telling her I really don't want to be with her I am suppose to head back beginning of next week to start looking for work in OH again because Mass isn't working out right now but honestly only reason I would want to go back is to see my kids and not her... How do I get an attorney when I can't afford one AT ALL and she will want me to pay for hers too and give me the old one up on child support and whatever when I on the 3rd if I don't find new employment I won't have a job... Thanks to all who took the time to read and answer and if anyone has any sound advice I greatly appreciate it I don't like responsiblity that's all I have done for the past 7 - 8 years is take on the responsiblity I am just tired of being with my wife whom I have fallen out of love with and I would try to take custody of my children but I know right now I can't take care of them where my wife's parents will help her out and take care of them where as I financially can't currently and have no one to turn to for help any better off them I am Wow I love the hate I am getting from all these woman understand I have no interest in finding another girl in a LONG time I just don't love my wife anymore and haven't for quite sometime why should I stay with someone just for the children when I am honestly not happy with her? No i don't mind responsiblity and I love my children it's just I don't love my wife anymore why should I stay with someone who for quite sometime I haven't loved but pretended to for the sake of the children and my sanity? A divorce is not FREE in the military JAG wants nothing to do with them and won't even do the paperwork so I don't know where you got that information from but thank you for at least not being judgmental Chasin tale? what the hell are you talking about I am not going after any girls at all I am here looking for work so F off you don't know me at all and who are you to judge me Best answer:

Answer by If you only knew
I don't have an answer for you. But you say your wife has never worked blah blah blah, and you re assuming you won't see your kids. Why aren't you trying to get custody of them? Sounds like you don't like responsibility and it was all easier when you in the military and didnt deal with it

What do you think? Answer below!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment