Friday, June 8, 2012

I'm looking to get a divorce can anyone share some advice?

Question by Roxy: I'm looking to get a divorce can anyone share some advice? Ok I am looking to unfortunately get a divorce but I need some advice n how to go about this. Here's the situation...I live in Florida and my husband lives in NC. We got married in California which neither of us have ever lived there...only visited and in the heat of the moment got married. We have no children and really no assets that we share together. Where and how do I get this divorce going without spending a ton of money. If at all possible would love to avoid a lawyer. Thanks! Best answer:

Answer by janicajayne
Go down to Barnes and Noble and buy "Divorce for Dummies" book. Or play it safe and legal and get a lawyer.

What do you think? Answer below!

Get Free Legal Advice at http://free-legal-information.anaxom.com/ - Know Your Legal Rights !

No comments:

Post a Comment